Reporting Copyright Infrigment
Fellowship of Fantasy supports the protection of works by its authors and others. Unfortunately sometimes people submit content made by others and claim it as their own. Fellowship of Fantasy makes it a goal to only use content it owns or has the right to use. If you would like to report a case of copyright infringement on FellowshipofFantasy.com, please email FellowshipofFantasy@FellowshipofFantasy.com and include the following items:
- Subject heading: Copyright Infringement
- Describe what copyrighted work was infringed. Please share a link or some information to verify that you are the owner.
- URL or description of the location of the copyrighted work.
- An email address and/or other contact information.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the copyrighted work was used without permission of the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act for them.
- A signature (typing your full name is just fine) of the copyright owner or a person authorized to so for them.