What is it?
A weekly marketplace where authors, artisans, and other fantasy/writing related vendors can post ONCE a day to show off their books, products, or services.
Market day is 9am PST to 6pm PST every Friday (except major holidays)
Posts must follow the rules (detailed below and in the pinned post).
Posts require admin approval. Admins will ONLY approve posts that follow the rules. If your post isn't approved, double check the rules and make sure you are following them (they are pretty easy).
Click here to RSVP
Rules for Posts:
OVERALL: One post per day per author/vendor. If you have more than one book/product/service, pick one or combine them into a single post (you can put additional links in the comments)
We reserve the right to reject ANY post we feel doesn't fit with the themes/goals of our group.
Posts must be approved by an admin. If you post is not approved immediately, please be patient. We're volunteers. If it is declined, please make sure you followed the below listed reviews.
1. Must be fantasy or some subgenre of fantasy.
2. Include either an age range (All Ages, 8+, 13+, Adult Only) or a movie style rating (G, PG, PG-13, R) with your book post to help readers make an informed decision. You can include an explanation of why you chose that rating if desired, but a rating IS required (some of our readers don't want to read explicit/disturbing fiction and if they aren't forewarned it could cost you upset reviewers/returns)
3. No Erotica or covers with explicit/disturbing imagery.
1. Must be writing related (editing, cover design, etc).
2. Must be legal and not violate Amazon's terms of service since most of our authors are Amazon vendors (no review selling/swapping, for instance).
3. We reserve the right to reject ANY post we feel doesn't fit with the themes/goals of our group.
1. Must be FANTASY related in some way.
2. We reserve the right to reject ANY post we feel doesn't fit with the themes/goals of our group.
Click here to RSVP
A blog about all things fantasy from the elements we all love to how to write it. Posts are from our very own Fellowship of Fantasy authors.